Spread God's love to our community!
Small things done with great love can change the world. A random act of kindness is a simple, effective, and fun way to show the love of Jesus to people around you. With each act, simply give a Random Act of Kindness card to let someone know they are noticed and loved by God.
Random Acts of Kindness Cards are available at the church. Contact us to arrange pick-up or delivery!
What can I do?
Here are just a few ways that you can show love to our community. Always remember you represent Christ, so whatever you do, be humble, gentle, loving and generous as we mirror the example Jesus left for us to follow.
1. Pay for someone’s gas.
2. Take out the garbage for an elderly or handicap neighbor.
3. Deliver fresh-baked cookies to a neighbor or co-worker.
4. Bring fresh flowers to someone.
5. Pay for someone’s coffee/fast food meal behind you in the drive-through.
6. Send a note of encouragement to someone.
7. Give baked goods or a small gift to the postman or delivery person.
8. Leave a big tip for your server at a restaurant.
9. Help someone who you know is struggling financially.
10. Take a box of doughnuts to a school, post office, fire station or hospital etc.
11. Cook a meal for a neighbor or co-worker.
12. Give someone a call to encourage and pray for them.
13. Pay for someone’s groceries that is behind you in line or buy a treat for the cashier.
14. Have your kids draw pictures for your neighbors, write an encouraging note on the back, and drop them off in their mailboxes. Include an Acts of Kindness card!
15. Connect with anyone you know whose family’s health has been affected by COVID-19, and offer to drop off a meal on their doorstep. Ask if they have any other needs for supplies or resources that you could help provide during this time.
"And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ (Matthew 25:40)